BRESSER MikroCamII 9MP 4K 1'' Microscope Camera
BRESSER MikroCamII 9MP 4K 1'' Microscope CameraCapture 4K video with the BRESSER MikroCamII 9MP 4K microscope camera. The video can be up to 30 fps depending on the PC used. The camera uses a global shutter, which captures moving objects without distortion. The big image sensor (14.13 x 7.45mm) captures a big field of view. The high light sensitivity of the Sony® IMX305 CMOS-sensor produces excellent images even when using darkfield or phase contrast.
The BRESSER MikroCamLabII software includes a variety of useful functions, e.g. measuring in live mode (optional calibration slide needed), mosaic/stitching, focus stacking (for extended depth of field). All camera parameters (exposure time, gain, white balance) can be set manually.
Mosaic and focus stacking can be done in live mode, which gives instant results even for unexperienced users. The method is also much faster than the normal procedure where a set of images is rendered afterwards. To use the mosaic function in live mode, a crosstable / mechanical desk is highly recommended to move the sample.
The big camera sensor is not compatible with all microscope models. It might lead to vignetting (dark edges). To compensate this, a 1.0x optical adapter (item code 5914001) is recommended.
This camera will not work with the ETD-201 stereo microscope as the microscope will illuminate only a part of the sensor. For this microscope, we recommend the model MikroCamII 12MP item code 5914912.
- modern Sony® IMX305 sensor
- 1'' (14,13x7,45mm)
- 8,85 MP resolution (4096x2160 pixels)
- software included, which contains measuring, focus stacking, mosaic / stitching for results with bigger fields or extended focus depth
- capture images and video, incl. slow motion and timelapse
- 4K video with up to 30 fps
- big field of view
- Precisely machined metal housing
- compatible with numerous microscope models
- with c-mount connector, which is widely used.Compatible with c-mount lenses.
- 1/4" connector, for photo tripods, clamps etc.
- Highspeed USB 3.0 port
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- camera body
- USB 3.0 cable
- 3 adapters: 23.2mm 30.0 mm and 30.5 mm
- software CD (Windows)
- personal computer with Windows 8/10 (32/64 Bit)
- 2,8 GHZ Quad Core processor
- 4 GB memory
- 2 GB free disk space
- CD or DVD drive
- USB 3.0 port
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Sensor type||CMOS Color|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||68 mm|
|Total width||68 mm|
|Total height||46 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||300 g|