Vixen ED80Sf Refractor Telescope
Vixen ED80Sf Refractor TelescopeHigh-quality ED refractor with 80 mm aperture for demanding observers.
Featuring a fast f7.5 aperture ratio, the ED80Sf is ideal for both visual observers and astrophotographers. The optical system focuses the entire light spectrum onto one point, which reduces chromatic aberration to almost zero.
The colours are rendered neutrally with a high contrast.
The high contrast and excellent sharpness provide impressive images of the moon and planets.
- Objective lenses D=80 mm, multi-coated
- 600mm focal length (f7.5)
- Resolution and limiting magnitude: 1.45 arc seconds; 11.3
- Light-gathering power: 131x
- Dimensions and weight: 90 mm dia x 585 mm, 3.6 kg
- 9x50 finder scope
- Adapter and connections Adapter T2 thread and 31.7mm for T-ring, Connection 50.8 mm and 31.7 mm receptacle with diagonal flip mirror.
- Included accessories: Tube clamps, flip mirror, finder scope, dovetail
- Photography primary focus and eyepiece projection
- Tube clamps
- Flip mirror with T2 mount
- Carry handle
|Field of application|
|Field of application||
|Optical design||Apochomatic Refractor|
|Maximum recommended magnification||160|
|Mirror/Lens diam.||81 mm|
|Focal length||625 mm|
|Angular resolution||1.43 arc seconds|
|Visual limiting magnitude (approx., mag)||11.3|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Dust protection caps||dust caps for eyepiece and objective|