EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC Filter 1.25" Dark Yellow No.15
EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC Filter 1.25" Dark Yellow No.15Watching the Moon surface through the filter, the contrasts will enormously increase. Same with planet Mars. On the huge planet Jupiter, when using the filter, you can even see the contrasts between the cloud-bands and a lot more details. Starting with a telescope diameter of 8“ and a clear sight, you even get to see various details of Saturn. Minimum 5" aperture recommended.
What ist a color Filter for and do we really need it ?
Color Filters darken the light slightly, that reaches the eye or the sensor of the camera. This eliminates for instance stronger transitions. The result is that your picture turns out with more contrast which automatically shows more details.
- Made from high-quality optical glass
- Filter glass is absolutely parallel
- All optical surfaces have anti reflex coatings
- Filter housing from black anodized aluminum
- Filter threads on both ends (female/male)
- Multiple filters usage is possible
- Color filter
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Extended warranty||10 years|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total height||8 mm|
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)||11 g|