BRESSER CCD Adapter SC/T2
BRESSER CCD Adapter SC/T2The T-Adapter is the basic means of prime-focus photography through a Schmidt-Cassegrain or Advance Coma Free telescope. Thread the T-adapter on to the rear cell of the telescope, followed by a T2-ring (available for many SLR cameras). The camera body is thereby rigidly coupled to the telescope optics, so it can serve as the objective lens of your camera.
The CCD adapter SC/T2 could be used with a focal reducer lens to get an optimal distance to the camera sensor. Every extension tube has a T2 thread. Following extension tubes are included: 5 mm / 7.5 mm / 10 mm / 15 mm / 30 mm The adapter height is 7.5 mm.
- Camera adapter for Schmidt-Cassegrin or Advance Coma Free telescopes
- Enables prime-focus photography
- Telescope replaces the camera objective lens
- Camera adapter with 50,8 mm (2")
- 5 extension tubes (5/7,5/10/15/30 mm)
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||88 mm|
|Total width||55 mm|
|Total height||55 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||80 g|