The BRESSER Saurus is the optimal 3D printer for a quick and successful start in 3D printing. The BRESSER Saurus is especially recommended for families and schools, because all heated elements are protected against touching and non-toxic PLA printing material is used.
The 3D Printer is delivered completely assembled and with simple steps the first products can be created quickly "out of the box". The integrated easy leveling system helps create the first 3D printing successes in no time. With features such as the 3.5-inch touch screen pad, filament run-out detection, Wi-Fi, USB stick and many more, the Saurus is a very easy-to-use 3D printer.
An important aspect is the calibration of the nozzle and build platform to achieve the best possible results. For this purpose, only the screws have to be tightened or loosened until a beep is heard. The intuitive leveling system detects the optimal distance between the nozzle and the building platform, making calibration much easier and more precise than before. Another advantage is the low noise level of <50 dB during the printing process. The BRESSER Saurus convinces with a simple design, where disturbing cables are hidden in the plastic frame.
Take care of yourself and your health during 3D printing. The corresponding PLA filaments are non-toxic, biodegradable and recyclable. This makes the BRESSER Saurus the perfect 3D printer for beginners, families and advanced users. The easy handling as well as the reasonable price are decisive arguments for beginners as well as for advanced users.
- Printing 3D Elements
- Flexible, removable building platform
- open pressure housing
- Exchangeable printing plate
- Software: REXprint
- Supported filament type: PLA
- Printer volume: <50 dB Quiet printing
- Extruder quantity: 1
- Max extruder temperature: 240° C
- Max print size 140 x 140 x 140 mm
- 9kg net weight
- Firmware languages: English, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Czech
- Saurus 3D printer
- Power Cord with EU and UK plug compatibilities
- 300g PLA Filament white
- 300g PLA Filament black
- Scraper, to easily remove the finished print material
- USB stick: Quick-Start instruction manual, REXPrint slicing software, test files
- Quickstart operating instructions, full instructions via download link