BRESSER WI-FI Colour Weather Station with 4-in-1 UV/Light Sensor
BRESSER WI-FI Colour Weather Station with 4-in-1 UV/Light SensorThe BRESSER WI-FI Colour Weather Station with 4-in-1 UV/Light Sensor is easily read with its colour-matching and clearly arranged design. The display is divided into 4 areas and offers comprehensive weather information, which can be published on apps such as "Weather Underground" and "Weathercloud".
In addition to the weather forecast for the next 12-24 hours, the UV index and the light intensity are indicated. In addition, temperature in C°/F° and humidity are displayed for both indoor and outdoor. For the values in the house there is a comfort display, which informs about the room climate by symbols.
You can set an alarm time and a temperature alarm, by pressing the snooze button the alarm will ring again in 5 minutes.
FEATURES MAIN UNIT
- Local weather station data can be published via W-LAN connection to apps like "Weather Underground" and "Weathercloud"
- Receives weather data from 4-in-1 Sendor over 868 Mhz
- Displays time, date, weekday and moon phase
- Light intensity (Klux, Kfc, W/m²), Barometric pressure (hPa, inHg, mmHg)
- Weather forecast (sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy)
- Max/Min memory records and past 24 hours (hourly record)
- Weather index for Heat index and dew-point
- Battery powered: 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Measures UV, light intensity, temperature and humidity
- Assembled and calibrated for an easy installation
- With LED indicator
- RF frequency 868Mhz, transmission range 150m
- Battery powered: 3x AA batteries (not included)
- Main unit
- 4-in-1 outdoor sensor
|Field of application|
|Field of application||
|Weather forecast||next day|
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Batteries needed2||3x AA (Mignon), 1.5V|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Transmission range||150 m|
|1 Batteries user supplied, unless not content of delivery.|
|2 The batteries are not included in the delivery. Please, use only the batteries that are recommended. Take a particular attention to the safety instructions written in the user guide.|