BRESSER TR-688V video tripod with 2-way tilt
BRESSER TR-688V video tripod with 2-way tilthe BRESSER TR-688V is a solid video tripod at a small price!
The three tripod legs can be individually adjusted in length thanks to the practical quick-release buckles. The rubber feet can be angled as required. So you can find stable stand even on slopes and on uneven ground. Ideal for photographing outdoors!
360 ° shots are not a problem with the 2-way tilt. With the help of the handgrip, the tripod head can be rotated 360 ° smoothly. In addition, the camera can be tilted up to 90 ° over two axes. An integrated water scale and canister bubble ensure the required precision.
Want to quickly switch between cameras with different lenses and settings? With the quick-release plate is no problem!
- especially lightweight and transportable
- suitable for cameras and spotting scopes up to a total weight of 3 kg
- infinitely height adjustable from 63.5 cm to 171 cm
- 2-way tilt with quick-release plate
- 1/4 "photo screw
- two integrated circular levels
- individually adjustable tripod legs for uneven terrain
- by hand crank extendable column
- Hook for attachment of a counterweight for more stability
- Video tripod with 2-way tilt
- Quick release plate
- Tripod bag with shoulder strap
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Height, folded||69 cm|
|Net weight (without access.)||1820 g|
|Height (cm) from||63.5|
|Height (cm) up to||171|
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)||1940 g|
|Load capacity||3 kg|