NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC 3x30 Children's Binoculars
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC 3x30 Children's BinocularsThe NATIOANL GEOGRAPHIC children’s binoculars give you a 3x larger view of rabbits, birds, squirrels and other discoveries on your forays into nature.
Perfect for observing animals with the aid of the fine focus. Choose from different coloured binoculars.
So, what are you waiting for? On to the next adventure...
- 3x magnification
- 30 mm lens diameter
- Twist-up eyecups for spectacle wearers
- Individually adjustable eye distance
- With fine focus
- Carrying strap on the binoculars
- Dimensions: 105 x 40 x 90 mm and weight: 110 g
- 1x children’s binoculars with carrying strap
- Instruction manual
|Field of application|
|Field of application||My first binoculars|
|Mirror/Lens diam.||30 mm|
|Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers||✓|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Eyecups||Rubber eyecups, foldable|
|Extended warranty||5 years|