What used to be postcards are now mobile phone pictures, sent in great numbers by holidaymakers to friends and family back home.
For self portraits, or to make sure that everyone is in the picture, selfie sticks have proved to be a helpful solution. Unfortunately though, the stick part of the selfie stick often ends up in the picture, and the poses are always the same. Someone needs to hold the selfie stick forward.
Others try to find the nearest stable object to prop their smartphone on, then whiz as quickly as possible to the other side to slot into the picture before the trigger.
The BRESSER S060MT PocketPod mini tripod
with Bluetooth remote trigger
makes smartphone photography
No sticks in the picture, freely positionable at whatever distance you choose and stable, even on uneven surfaces, thanks to the individually adjustable feet. Plus, no race against the self-timer!
Mini tripod with ball head
- ¼’’ photo screw for compact cameras
- Incl. smartphone adapter for smartphones with a width of 55 - 85 mm
- Tripod height folded: 19 cm
- Tripod height at maximum stand width: 14 cm
- Individually foldable tripod feet for stability, even on uneven surfaces
- Can be used as a handle (mini selfie stick) when folded together
- Bluetooth trigger (connection with AB Shutter3)
- Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones
- 1x tripod
- 1x smartphone adapter
- 1x remote trigger
- 1x CR2032 batter