BRESSER MikroCamII 4.2MP b/w 1.2'' Microscope Camera
BRESSER MikroCamII 4.2MP b/w 1.2'' Microscope CameraThe BRESSER MikroCamII 4.2MP s/w 1.2'' is optimized for applications which require low light conditions and images with low noise. The big black/white sensor (13,31 x 13,31 mm) gives a big field of view. The available exposure times range from 0,15 ms up to 60 seconds.
The BRESSER MikroCamLabII software includes a variety of useful functions, e.g. measuring in live mode (optional calibration slide needed), mosaic/stitching, focus stacking (for extended depth of field). All camera parameters (exposure time, gain, white balance) can be set manually.
Mosaic and focus stacking can be done in live mode, which gives instant results even for unexperienced users. The method is also much faster than the normal procedure where a set of images is rendered afterwards. To use the mosaic function in live mode, a crosstable / mechanical desk is highly recommended to move the sample.
The big camera sensor is not compatible with all microscope models. It might lead to vignetting (dark edges). To compensate this, a 1.0x optical adapter (item code 5914001) is recommended.
This camera will not work with the ETD-201 stereo microscope as the microscope will illuminate only a part of the sensor. For this microscope, we recommend the model MikroCamII 12MP item code 5914912.
- modern GSENSE2020 sCMOS sensor
- extra big 1,2'' sensor (13,31 x 13,31 mm)
- 4.2MP resolution (2048x2046)
- software included, which contains measuring, focus stacking, mosaic / stitching for results with bigger fields or extended focus depth
- capture images and video, incl. slow motion and timelapse
- 1/4" tripod connector
- Precisely machined metal housing
- compatible with numerous microscope models
- with c-mount connector and T2 (M42x0.75) connection thread
- 1/4" connector, for photo tripods, clamps etc.
- Highspeed USB 3.0 port
- camera body
- USB 3.0 cable
- 3 adapters: 23.2mm 30.0 mm and 30.5 mm
- software CD (Windows)
- personal computer with Windows 8/10 (32/64 Bit)
- 2,8 GHZ Quad Core processor
- 4 GB memory
- 2 GB free disk space
- CD or DVD drive
- USB 3.0 port
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Pixel size (µm)||6.5 x 6.5|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||68 mm|
|Total width||68 mm|
|Total height||46 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||330 g|