BRESSER MikroCamII Full HD HSP Microscope camera
BRESSER MikroCamII Full HD HSP Microscope cameraThe BRESSER MikroCamII FULL HD HSP Microscope camera is the perfect tool for demanding microscopy applications where high sensitivity and short exposure times are crucial. The camera will enhance results from demanding contrast techniques like darkfield and phase contrast. The camera is able to "freeze" even the fastest motions from live biology samples or in machine vision applications.
The camera is able to capture video with framerates up to 120 images per second.
Record fast motions from live samples without blur with ultrashort exposure times as low as 1/30.000 second.
The MikroCamII Full HD HSP is the perfect camera for a wide range of applications:
- presentation, lectures
- quality control
- machine vision
- High quality machined metal housing with c-mount connector
- professional software suite included with functions like measurements, automatic image analysis, focus stacking, live mosaic
- capture images, video and time-lapse
- compatible with almost all microscopes
- Highspeed USB 3.0 connection
- ultra sensitive Sony® IMX385 CMOS Sensor
- 1/4'' connection for tripods etc.
- can be used with c-mount lenses
- Camera housing
- USB 3.0 cable
- adapters with 23.2 mm; 30.0 mm und 30.5 mm
- Software package for Windows
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Data transmission||via USB cable|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Sensor type||CMOS Color|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||68 mm|
|Total width||68 mm|
|Total height||46 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||300 g|