BRESSER MikroCam II 0.4 UHSP microscope camera
BRESSER MikroCam II 0.4 UHSP microscope cameraThe BRESSER MikroCamII 0.4 UHSP Microscope camera is the perfect tool for demanding microscopy applications where high sensitivity and short exposure times are crucial. The camera will enhance results from demanding contrast techniques like darkfield and phase contrast. The camera is able to "freeze" even the fastest motions from live biology samples or in machine vision applications.
The camera is able to capture video with framerates up to 300 images per second.
Record fast motions from live samples without blur with ultrashort exposure times as low as 1/30.000 second.
The "Global Shutter" technology gives distortion free images of fast moving objects.
The MikroCam II 0.4 UHSP is the perfect camera for a wide range of applications:
- presentation, lectures
- quality control
- machine vision
- High quality machined metal housing with c-mount connector
- professional software suite included with functions like measurements, automatic image analysis, focus stacking, live mosaic
- capture images, video and time-lapse
- compatible with almost all microscopes
- Highspeed USB 3.0 connection
- ultra sensitive Sony® IMX287 CMOS Sensor
- 1/4'' connection for tripods etc.
- can be used with c-mount lenses
- Camera housing
- USB 3.0 cable
- adapters with 23.2 mm; 30.0 mm und 30.5 mm
- Software package for Windows
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 Bit)
- 2,8 GHZ Quad Core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB free HDD space
- CD or DVD drive
- USB 3.0
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Data transmission||via USB cable|
|Sensor type||CMOS Color|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||68 mm|
|Total width||68 mm|
|Total height||46 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||300 g|