BRESSER Solarix AZ 114/500 Carbon Design Telescop Starter Kit
BRESSER Solarix AZ 114/500 Carbon Design Telescop Starter KitThis telescope starter set leaves nothing to be desired. The BRESSER Solarix AZ 114/500 is a modern astronomical telescope, here including an extensive accessory set at a special price. It guarantees you an uncomplicated start and many possibilities for discovering the universe.
Get fascinated by the unique experience of observing the sun but also the wonderful starry night !
We are proud to present the BRESSER Solarix 114/500 - the first all in one newtonian telescope package that enables you to observe the sun. With a certified quality at a sensational price point.
The telescope arrives completely assembled - observation can start immediately.
It was never easier for the public to observe the night sky and the sun so easily, cheap and - last but not least - safe. The solar filter that was especially designed for this telescope makes it possible. It contains a special foil that protects the eye against all kinds of solar radiation during observations: infrared, ultra violett and visible light is dampened to a safe level. Only a safe amount of the visible spectrum can pass the filter and creates a wonderful solar image in the eyepiece. The safety feature of this filter was checked by a independent quality assurance company.
Do you want to capture what you see? With the included smartphone holder bracket you can use your smartphone to easily take colour pictures of celestial objects - like through a telephoto lens!
But the BRESSER Solarix 114/500 is of course also ready to be used for observing astronomical objects in the night sky. The featured accessories are everything you need for an immediate start. The newtonian reflector is equipped with a extensive manual and set up in almost no time. The telescope arrives completely assembled - observation can start immediately.
Please note: Reflector telescopes with optical design Newton are very good for astronomical observing at the starry night sky. But these telescopes are not well usable for observing landscape and nature during daylight. Therefore we suggest BRESSER refractor (lens) telescopes for landscape and nature observing.
This telescope set also includes the following accessories:
- Color filter set 1.25inch, red, green, blue, yellow (Art-No. 0310290)
- Bresser HD WIFI Camera 1.25'' for Android+iOS (Art-No. 4959010)
- ASTRO R-LITE Red Light Flashlight (Art-No. 4959010)
- Smartphone Holder f. binoculars/telescope (Art-No. 4930100)
- 20x to 111x Magnification
- Ready for solar and celestial observing
- Complete accessories for immediate observations
- Smartphone Holder Bracked for cellphone photography
- Easy to use azimutal mount with tripod
- The telescope arrives completely assembled - observation can start immediately
- Observe sunspots, eclipses and planet transits (only with protective filter)
- Photographing objects with your own smartphone
- Increased visibility of object details through the use of color filters
- Take photos and videos conveniently with Bresser Wifi camera
- Orientation and reading of star maps at night by red flashlight
- Smartphone holder turns your smartphone into a pointing device
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Optical Tube Assembly
- Azimutal Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Spreader Bar and eyepiece holders
- Aperture Solar-filter
- 2 Eyepieces (31,7 mm/1,25inch): K-9 mm, K-25 mm
- 2x Barlow Lens
- Smartphone holder bracket for taking pictures though the telescope
- Color filter set (red, green, blue, yellow) diam. 31,7mm (1.25inch)
- Bresser HD WIFI Camera diam. 31,7mm (1.25inch) Android+iOS
- ASTRO R-LITE Red light Flashlight
- Smartphone Holder f. binoculars/telescope for sky navigation
- Astronomical Software and downloadable moon chart
- User Manual
*Colour appearance through the optics dependent on the observed object and exposure time
|Field of application|
|Field of application||
|Product Family||Reflector telescope|
|Optical design||Newtonian Reflector|
|Magnification up to||111|
|Maximum recommended magnification||230|
|Mirror/Lens diam.||114 mm|
|Focal length||500 mm|
|Angular resolution||1.21 arc seconds|
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Batteries needed2||1x CR2032, 3V|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Ext. warranty after online registration*||5 Years|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||60 cm|
|Total width||60 cm|
|Total height||145 cm|
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)||3.5 kg|
|Eyepiece Barrel Diameter||31.7 mm|