LUNT LS50C H-alpha double-stack filter for LS50THa
LUNT LS50C H-alpha double-stack filter for LS50THaDouble-stack filter for LS50THa telescopes.
The bandwidth of H-alpha systems can be reduced by so-called "double-stacking". A smaller bandwidth provides much more contrast at the solar surface, thereby many more details will become visible.
Double-stacking with a bandwidth of only <0.55 Angstrom is also possible at the LS50THa telescopes. Therefore Lunt Solar Systems has especially designed this LS50C double-stack filter in compact housing. The filter threads directly onto the LS50THa telescopes.
- Aperture: 50 mm
- Bandwidth: <0.55 Angstrom
- Tuning: mechanical tilt-tuning
- Housing diameter: 85 mm
- Length: 70 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Front thread: M80x1 female thread
- Rear thread: M80x1 male thread
- only usable together with a LS50THa telescope!
- LS50C H-alpha double-stack filter
- Instruction manual