LUNT LS34CaKMD Ca-K filter in extension tube
LUNT LS34CaKMD Ca-K filter in extension tubeCalcium-K module in straight extension tube, for using normal astronomical telescopes up to 100mm aperture and up to 3060mm focal length as Ca-K solar telescopes.
This Calcium-K module transforms your normal astronomical refractor telescope into a Ca-K solar telescope. It will be very easy: Put the Ca-K module into the 2" focuser of your telescope, and you are ready for solar observing in the light of the Calcium-K wavelength.
Internal narrowband filters allow for a <2.4 Angstrom bandwidth. For refractor telescopes up to 100mm aperture and up to 3060mm focal length.
The Ca-K module is in a straight extension tube, for 2" focuser on the telescope side, and with 2" eyepiece connection and adapter for 1.25" on the eyepiece side.
All needed filter parts are integrated inside the compact module. There are no additional filters needed.
The Ca-K wavelength is at the edge of the visible light spectrum for human eyes, so for many people visual observing is difficult. However, all details could be captured photographically. Therefore the Ca-K Module is optimized primarily for imaging.
- Bandwidth <2.4 Angstrom
- Usable at telescopes up to 100mm aperture and 3060mm focal
- Straight extension tube housing
- 2" slide tube for 2" focuser
- Connection for 2" and 1.25" eyepieces
- T2 thread for camera connection
- Ca-K module in straight extension tube for 2" focuser
- Integrated blocking filter B3400 for telescopes up to 3060mm focal length
- Instruction manual