BRESSER Tripod TP-100 DX with carry bag
BRESSER Tripod TP-100 DX with carry bagDo you own a BRESSER StarTracker Astrophoto Mount PM-100 (Art.No.: 4964120) and are looking for an ultra-stable tripod ?
Then the height-adjustable TP-100 DX aluminium tripod from BRESSER is an extremely stable base. With the help of a 1/4 inch photo thread screw, the BRESSER astrophoto mount is firmly attached to the tripod. This allows you to use the astrophoto mount in azimuth mode for time-lapse and panorama shots.
For the production of astronomical photos we recommend the use of the BRESSER Micro Motion Head MH-100 (Polar-Wedge) art. no. 4964140. This is screwed directly onto the tripod head and establishes the connection to the astrophoto mount. This allows the astrophoto mount to be set in EQ mode and rotate the saddle-mounted camera precisely against the earth's rotation and thus the stars remain in pinpoint shape even with long exposures.
- Tripod for BRESSER astronomical photo mount (Art.4964130)
- Universal tripod with 1/4" mounting screw
- Height-adjustable aluminium tripod with adjustable centre column
- Large clamping levers for easy operation
- Tripod legs with 3-fold extension
- Tripod height min. 54cm; max. 134cm
- Tripod height in macro position: 24 cm
- Transport dimensions: 60x10x10cm
- Weight tripod: 1,7 kg Weight carry bag: 0,5 kg
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- BRESSER Tripod TP-100 DX
- Tripod bag with carrying strap
- Instruction manual
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||60 mm|
|Total width||10 mm|
|Total height||10 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||1700 g|
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)||2100 g|