EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC Filter 1.25" Dark Green No.58A
EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC Filter 1.25" Dark Green No.58AThe green filter is to increase the contrasts enormously between the red and the blue regions of the cloud structures on the gas planets Jupiter and Saturn. Seeing our Earth Moon through the green filter, the contrasts of each „Strahlenkrater“ become clearly more visible. This filter should be used at an aperture of 8“.
What ist a color Filter for and do we really need it ?
Color Filters darken the light slightly, that reaches the eye or the sensor of the camera. This eliminates for instance stronger transitions. The result is that your picture turns out with more contrast which automatically shows more details.
- Made from high-quality optical glass
- Filter glass is absolutely parallel
- All optical surfaces have anti reflex coatings
- Filter housing from black anodized aluminum
- Filter threads on both ends (female/male)
- Multiple filters usage is possible
- Color filter
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Ext. warranty after online registration*||10 Years|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total height||11 mm|
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)||8 g|