The Focal Reducer V-0.79 transforms the VSD-100 F3.8 Astrograph into a faster astrograph with a 300 mm focal width and a 1:3.0 aperture ratio.
The optical structure of the reducer consists of 3 elements in 3 groups of ED glass and delivers a light transmission of 99.9%. 58 mm filter thread for standard photo filters.
For DSLR cameras with up to 35 mm full-frame sensor (69% illumination).
The reducer allows you to take photos of an object within a few seconds or minutes without the need for complex operations.
- Reduction: 380 mm (F3.8) => 300 mm (F3.0)
- Illumination: ?44 mm (compatible with 36x24 full-frame) *69.3% illumination at lens edge
- Coating: AS coating
- Optical structure: 3 elements in 3 groups
- Weight: 330 g
- Filter: 58 mm filter thread
- Thread: M84, P=1 mm (telescope/male); M60, P=0.75 mm (camera/female)
- Prime-focus photography wide photo adapter, 60 mm or T-ring (N)
- Squaring: Squaring adjustment system, built-in